Is that stock headset creakin’? That plastic bit squeakin’? Are you feeling like your freakin’? Begin your geekin’! And get ready for the weeken’!
Peter and the fat-friendly cats at Cane Creek have promised us that your Pimped Out Pug will be rolling with only the best. The best headset money can buy, that is. The Cane Creek 110 headset, sized for your particular ride. Made right ya in the good ol’ US of Stinkin’ A!
The 110-Series represents the best a headset can be. Cane Creek’s 110 features optimal materials, the most effective seals and the best aesthetics in the market today. Cane Creek is so confident in the strength and durability of the 110-Series that they stand behind each headset with a 110-year, no-questions-asked warranty. Woot!
Features from the fancy-schmancy Cane Creek Website:
- Cups and Covers – 7075 T-6 Aluminum construction.
- Internally contoured and relieved to minimize weight and maximize strength.
- Crown Race – New “Dual-Seal” crown race seal provides excellent seal efficiency with low friction.
- Top Cover – New low-friction upper bearing seal completely seals bearing from contaminants and is fully captured by top cover; no loose parts.
- Compression Ring – Updated “carbon-friendly” captured compression-ring.
- Bearings – Top-quality split-lip seal stainless-steel bearings.
- Interlok® – Interlok® spacer compatible.
- Manufacturing – Cut in Cane Creek’s Fletcher, NC machining facility from U.S.- made aluminum.
- Warranty – 110 year, no-questions-asked warranty.
You should, by now, know how this contest thingy works but if not, peep this:
Send us a story about why you think we should choose you to have your Fat-Bike pimped up a notch. You can write a story…add in some photos…or even make a YouTube video to explain why you want your ride customized by Trade-Show and our generous sponsors. Now including:
- Cane Creek
- fat-bike.com powder coat job
Specifics all up on you:
- Send your entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any Brand Fat-Bike is eligible to win!
- Winner will be judged on creativity and chosen at the sole discretion of Sven and Gomez of fat-bike.com.
- Videos, Photos and Verbiage contained in your entry become the intellectual property of fat-bike.com.
- One entry per houshold. Deadline to enter is February 28th, 2012.
- The Pimped Ride will be unveiled at the Fat-Bike.com ~ Wisconsin State Fat-Bike Championships at Alpine Valley Ski Area on March 24th, 2012!