Presenting FrozenFat 2012 – Expect to be unreasonably cold….then everything else will seem normal. After that realize that this is going to be a wild weekend of fat-bike camaraderie. Have tires less than 3.8″ then stay home. Don’t bother callin’!
January 14-15th, 2012 Rain or Snow
Tony and Paula Seguin Homestead
Last House on Martin Gap Road in Huntingdon, PA, 16652
Borders Rothrock State Forest. Close to Raystown Lake and the Allegrippis Trails.
What are we riding:
Ride some snowmobile trails in Rothrock State Forest.
Have a shuttled fatbike downhill ride,race, Avalanche!
No Trail No Problem Let Gravity Guide you
Camp out in the woods with a bonfire and some craft beer. Ride some more at Raystown Lake on the coastal lake ice.
Have some fun!
Schedule of Events
Saturday: January 14th
- 9am- get ready to roll out under pavilion
- 9:30am- leave campsite on Martins Gap Road – Head to Rothrock State Forest
- 2:30pm Return to the campsite
- 3:30pm- 5:30pm Martin Gap Avalanche
- 6:00pm Bonfire, Potluck, and Brews
Sunday: January 15th
- 7:00am- Coffee under pavilion
- 8:30am- Leave for Raystown
- 9:15am- Start Coast ride at Seven Points Beach Lot
- 2:00pm- Wrap Up Raystown Ride
- 2:40pm- Return to Martins Gap
$22.00 covers beer and toilets
Pre-Reg Only via BikeReg.com search frozenfat
General Liability Waiver. Remember we are here to have fun.