So, judging by the number of QUALIFIED entries you mugs have sent in for our Pimp My Pug contest it appears we will need to fan the flames with a parade of super-zoot, top-notch, bad-to-the-bone, your-mamma-wishes-she-had-one type products that will be lavished on your simple, albeit fat, bicycle.
First up, the crew at fat-bike.com is anteing up a complete color change for your ride. Your frame and fork will be professionally stripped and then powder coated in your choice of any of a bunch of bitchin’ colors. Just imagine the possibilities! We can if you are running low on inspiration.
Enter the contest! Do it now! Here is how! Wow!
Send us a story about why you think we should choose you to have your Fat-Bike pimped up a notch. You can write a story…add in some photos…or even make a YouTube video to explain why you want your ride customized by Trade-Show and our generous sponsors.
- Tell us how you use your fat-bike
- What colors do you like?
- How would you accessorize?
- What is your fat-bike lacking?
- What you are lacking?
- Why you are slacking?
- Get cracking!
- Send your entries to: email@example.com
- Any Brand Fat-Bike is eligible to win!
- Winner will be judged on creativity and chosen at the sole discretion of Sven and Gomez of fat-bike.com
- Videos, Photos and Verbiage contained in your entry become the intellectual property of fat-bike.com
- One entry per houshold. Deadline to enter is February 28th 2012.
- The Pimped Ride will be unveiled at the Fat-Bike.com ~ Wisconsin State Fat-Bike Championships at Alpine Valley Ski Area on March 24th, 2012!