The Teton Valley Great Snow Fest exists to bring joy, excitement, and economic vitality to the Teton Valley community during a traditionally slow time of year. The Festival is spread over a 4-day period and includes a number of diverse, winter-focused events at several locations around Teton Valley.
Of particular note to our fat-bike community are:
- Snow Bike Demos 13th, 14th, and 15th in the evenings. (Check Location if you go)
- Snow Bike Race at Grand Targhee on Sunday January 15th.
The Grand Targhee Snow Bike race will be either a 15K (1 lap), 30K (2 laps) or 45K (3 laps) race on the nordic track at the Grand Targhee Resort.
- Snow bikes with tires at least 3.7″ or wider only please.
- Event start time: 10:00am start @ Lot 3 lower parking area
- Awards will take place at 2:00pm at the finish line.
- Snow bike demos will be available before and after the race. Check @ start/finish about renting snow bike for the race.