Our amigo from down under, Wayne Chapman, is the main man behind MURU Cycles. He’s been teasing us with the news that he would be bringing a fat suspension fork to the market for awhile, and today, we get to show you what he’s been been working on.
The MURU Swale[O] Features a lockout, plus adjustable rebound and compression damping with (internally) adjustable travel – 80, 100, 110mm.
- Steerer tube – AL7050 tapered
- Crown – AL6066T6 forged
- Lower legs – AL7050 Hard Anodized 34mm
- Upper legs – AL7050 38mm
- Dropouts – Forged AL6066T6
- Axle to crown – 506mm when set at 110mm travel. 480mm when set at 80mm travel.
- Axle – 135/QR15 (axle Incl.)
- Hub (included) – Eyre front, 199 gram, 135/15mm (convertible to 10mm thru axle)
Weight is 2.1 kgs including the 15mm thru axle. Clearance between the legs is 122mm. This means that all the currently available 3.8″ and 4.0″ tyres will fit on anything up to a 90mm rim. You should also be able to squeeze a BFL in – on up to a 82mm rim.
For more information about the Swale[O] visit – http://www.murucycles.com/