Greetings fat-bike friends! The weather has been getting a bit warmer around these parts which means the snow is just about gone but the beaches are prime right now so we’ve been hitting them up regularly and getting in testing on a bunch of new stuff that you’ll hear more about over the next few weeks including:
- Sarma Hoboy carbon fat-bike fork
- ABUS Big Bordo 120 Golding Bike Lock
- WoolX Wool 1/4 Zip Midweight Base Layer
- A selection of Club Ride clothing
- RSD Bikes “The Mayor” fatbike
- FSA Cockpit Components
- Several new Vee Tires offerings
- Ventana El Gordo
- Long term AluBooyah
- and lots more!
http://cyclemonkeylab.blogspot.com/2014/03/monkey-ride-neils-surly-krampus-29.html – Belted and Rohloffified Krampus
http://surlybikes.com/blog/post/you_like_what_you_see – Lots of Surlys all on a page.
http://coastkid.blogspot.com/2014/03/pumpkin-pugsley-wee-film-after-work.html – More Pug Pumpkin action