11Nine has gone BIGGER on their 2015 Epicyon fixed-pivot, full-suspension fat-bike. Travel on the fork has ben increased from 110mm in 2014 to 125mm this year.
Lance from 11Nine fills us in with this information:
Our hopes are that with the evolution of Fat-bikes, more existing sketchy terrain will / can be ridden with sure-footed confidence. Suppose your a mere mortal like myself, suspension blurs any mistakes…this is the evolution with 11nine Fat-bikes. This allows you to ride faster over rough terrain ….try it you’ll get it. With the addition of 125mm of plush travel and added traction provided (up to a 4.7″on our 55mm wheel set up) this will open up to big air being hucked and down hills eaten up!
The Epicyon for 2015 is available in Bright Key Lime and Super Tomato Orange.
With the current run of frames already spoken, we are currently taking pre-reservations on our next run at 11ninifatbikes.com with anticipated delivery in late March. This bike was designed from the ground up to give you the best, most enjoyable Fat Bike ride we could deliver. The Epicyon is a fixed pivot beast.
We’ll be at races throughout the West Coast Race Season. Please, if your in the west and see us out on the mountain, stop in and we will take you on a demo ride. Or, if your in Vegas hit us up, we’ll take you down the mountain!
- Fork: 11nine LuLu suspension 125mm (inverted)-34mm
- Mechanical: Shimano – SLX Brakes , shifter, derailleur, chain, 11-36t cassette
- Wheels: 11nine / Fat Lab “55’s”. 55mm rims
- Hubs: 11nine Kronk – front 135mm x 15mm – Rear 177mm x 12mm / standard
- Cockpit: Spank/Fat Lab handle bars, stem, pedal, post & seat
- Cranks – BB: Fat Lab – Fat Cranks Plus
- Headset: Cane Creek AngleSet
- Tires: VEE rubber’s – H-billy (option- VEE rubber’s – Bulldozer 4.7″)
- Rear shock : Cane Creek / DB inline 190 x 38mm – Epicyon
- Weight – Sub 35 lbs (Short frame – no pedals)
- MSPR: $4599.00