Copper Mountain presents their 4th Annual Night Race & Fat-bike Demos
Chris Cawley, the Event Coordinator for Copper Mountain Resort out there in Colorado, sent us this info for a day of fat-bike fun at the resort. Check it out and see the event flyer below!
Slip, slide and ride at the 4th Annual night mountain bike race sponsored by Cloud City Wheelers and Copper Mountain. $20 registration fee supports the Wheeler’s education and advocacy efforts as well as activities promoting health and recreation. No wheels? You can demo or use a rental for the race! Don’t forget your helmet and headlamp.
Make it a family affair with the kid’s FREE fun-rides LittleBike & new this year, JuniorBike. Prizes for the best flare and decked out bike!
- Saturday, January 24
- 3:00PM Registration in Center Village
- 4:30PM JuniorBike Race (10 yrs & up)
- 5:00PM LittleBike Race (9 yrs & under)
- 5:30PM JuniorBike & LittleBike Awards
- 6:15PM Race Start in Burning Stones Plaza
- 7:15PM Fireworks at Finish
- 7:30PM Awards and Post-Race Party at Incline Bar & Grill
Not sure what winter biking is all about? Come try out pedals on a fat-tire bike! Demos in Burning Stones Plaza on Saturday 9:00AM – 5:30PM and Sunday 9:00AM – 4:00PM