Weekly Dose of Fat – Show Number 61 – Friday, July 3rd, 2015
Jonny Rauth from Winnipeg getting some air.
Intros all around. Sven, Gomez and J.K. are back after a short Summer hiatus!
Fat-Bike Radio is brought to you by Surly – Learn more at http://surlybikes.com .
On this week’s show
- Radio Promo Contest – Winner
- New Regional Segment
- New Call In Question Segment – we reveal the question
Framed Bikes Contest Winners
- 1st – Robert Taylor wins a Framed Carbon frame and fork
- 2nd – Bob Prohaska wins the Minnesota 4.0 fat-bike tires
- 3rd – Dominic gets that sweet set of Steak Knives
New Regional Segment explained. We are looking for regional reports from you fat-bike riders out there. If you can call in once a month and give us a report we’d love to hear from you. Shoot us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Fat-bike Ambassador”
Another new Segment is the Call In Question. We will have a weekly topical question to discuss on the show. Question for the show that tapes on Wednesday, July 8th at 8PM CST is…
“What is the most you would EVER spend on a pair of winter cycling boots?”
Call in next week from 8-9 CST to 818-918-2453 and let’s discuss.
This Week’s Fatty Farm Field Report
- We passed the 20K mark at Facebook!
- Fat Tire Tour of Milwaukee 31 recap.
- Tour of America’s Dairyland spectating on fat-bikes.
- Poaching show sounds from outside Summerfest grounds recaps
- Upcoming Sven birthday destruction
Beulah Park Bike and BBQ in Zion, IL thrown by Zion Cyclery
Devo Fat-Bike Revelations – http://multiakadventures.blogspot.com/2015/06/hey-surly-you-reading-this.html
7 tips for Fat-biking the Oregon Coast
9-year Old Preparing for a Double Century…on a Fat-bike!
Cornwall Copper Patrols Beach on a Fat-bike!
Colorado Springs Mayor Rides Fat-bike With Locals
Checking in with the CoastKid!
PLUS BIKE LINKS
We’re testing the Jamis Dragon Slayer and the Lenz Fatillac currently
Thanks again to Surly for sponsoring the radio portion of today’s broadcast. join us next week where the question of the week is how much would you Ever spend on a pair of winter cycling boots