Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Weekly Dose of Fat – Show Number 63 – Friday, July 17th, 2015
Welcome to The Weekly Dose of Fat. Sven is in the studio today with a call-in form JK and a couple of special segments from the traveling Gomez!
Fat-Bike Radio, and The Weekly Dose of Fat is brought to you by Surly. Check out their bikes,wares and such at http://surlybikes.com.
On this week’s show:
- We will be taking calls all show to ask the question
Is your fat-bike your all-season friend or a Winter fling?
- We reveal next week’s Call-in question
- We check in at the Fatty Farm Field Report
- Check in from JK
- Special Segments from Gomez
Next Week’s Call In Question revealed
- Do extreme adventures like attempts to cross Antarctica on a fat-bike inspire you or make you go, HUH?
- Call in next week Wednesday from 8-9 CST to 818-918-2453 and let’s discuss.
Welcome to this week’s Fatty Farm Field Report
Specialized leaks reveal Women’s Fat-bike called the Helga
eFat-bikes in Jackson Hole!
JoBoo and youth take in a race…
Naked Bicycles built this 29+ for Paul!
Felt is going to enter the Plus Bike market!
Thanks for the call-ins this week! – Next week’s questions is:
Do extreme adventures like attempts to cross Antarctica on a fat-bike inspire you or make you go, HUH?
Thanks again to Surly for sponsoring the radio portion of today’s broadcast.
No comments yet.