Weekly Dose of Fat – Show Number 81 – Friday, November 20th 2015
Today special guest Chris Sulfrian Cycles calls in from Reeb to talk about their new, wider Donkadonk. Sven and Gomez, along with JK Livin’, are in the studio with the Weekly Dose of Fat and take calls from listeners.
Fat-Bike Radio, and The Weekly Dose of Fat, is sponsored by Surly Bikes
Learn more at http://surlybikes.com
On the show this week.
- We Start the show with the Event of the Week up der on the little big lake
- We welcome Chris Sulfrian from REEB Cycles to talk about how they made their Donk even fatter
- We award the first caller that guesses the winning porn name from last week’s show – a fabulous prize package from Surly Bikes
- We take calls from our listeners and maybe, if we’re lucky, learn something about Life or Romance
- We explore the greasy depths of the Fatty Farm Field Report brought to you today by Fatback Bikes of Alaska
- and finally – – -We introduce our viewers at home to the fat-bike seven dwarfs!
The Event of the week is the Bike Across Bago. Check out the ride across Wisconsin’s Lake Winnebago on February 6th at 11:00 am.
For all of the details and get signed up go to:
Special Guest – Fabricator at Reeb Cycles, Chris Sulfrian
Next week’s call-in question is…What do you want Santa to bring you for x-mas or hanukkah or kwanzaa? Call in next week Wednesday from 8-9 CST to 818-918-2453 and let’s discuss live!!
Fatty Farm Field Report
This week’s Fatty Farm Field Report is presented by Fatback Bikes of Alaska. Check out the All New Skookum Fat-Bike at Fatback bikes dot com – http://fatbackbikes.com/
Surly Weekly Contest!
This week’s secret word was Yoda Fairchild, that’s JK’s porn star name, folks.
We reveal the Fat-Bike Seven Dwarfs
The first caller into next week’s show after 8:30 that can name all seven fat-bike dwarfs wins a fabulous prize package from Surly Bikes.
We recorded the second episode of fat-bike TV and covered the product spotlight treatment for the Sarma Vortex.
Travis sent us in this one with good news from Alaska
November Rain in Swedish Lapland
Sandbox Showdown Sit/Rep
World Championship Beach Race over in Holland
Social coast ride with Bruce
More from Scotland
Mudplugging on Nates
Mike’s new full squish Fatty
Jill’s back on a fat-bike
Would you all like to know what’s going on in the mainstream press about fat-biking? Here is a sample:
Ogden Standard Examiner
Plus Bike Links
Specialized has Plus Bikes for kids!
Thanks again to Surly for sponsoring the radio portion of today’s broadcast. Surly is as Surly Does – Learn more at http://surlybikes.com
Join us next week when the question of the week is – What do you want Santa to bring you for x-mas or hanukkah or kwanzaa?
Plus, you can call in and pimp your local fat-bike race and invite all of our listener to come out and join in the fun!
Call 818-918-2453 any time, day or night, and leave us a message