Some bummer news for all of you who enjoy riding at Levis Mounds in Wisconsin. The Chalet burned down yesterday. There is more info and a way to help fund rebuilding of the chalet. Hope that happens. Blanket forts in the chalet are great fun!
We’ve been adding more t-shirt designs to our Fat-bike.com online store. Check them out!
Crap! True Temper is getting out of the bicycle tube business. Most of the bikes I’ve ridden over the past 20 years have been made from True Temper steel.
Bruce has been busy pedaling, as always!
- Aline Pugsley – http://coastkid.blogspot.com/2016/05/saturday-cycle-local-woods.html
- Surly ECR – http://coastkid.blogspot.com/2016/05/sunday-big-sky-day-surly-ecr-east-coast.html
- Surly Wednesday – http://coastkid.blogspot.com/2016/05/monday-blues-na-man-its-early-midweek.html
- Krampug – http://coastkid.blogspot.com/2016/05/29-tuesday-cycle.html
And if you missed us talking to Bruce last week on the Weekly Dose of Fat Show 103, here you go!
DIY Electric, Full suspension fat-bike
Check out The Fatbike Patch Trail near Raithby South Africa! 2KM trail in the shape of a fat-bike and sandy to boot!
New bike shop and fat-bike rentals in Swedish Lapland. Now you can go visit Olov and don;t even need to bring your fat-bike!
Bikepacking Kokopelli’s Trail
Plus Bike Links
Climbing test on the Krampus
Summer Radio Show Schedule
- 5/27 Fat Camp 13
- 6/3 Open
- 6/10 WDoF – 104
- 6/17 Open
- 6/24 Fat Camp 14
- 7/1 WDoF – 105
- 7/8 Open
- 7/15 WDoF -106
- 7/22 Fat Camp 15
- 7/29 Open
- 8/5 WDoF -107
- 8/12 Open
- 8/19 WDoF -108
- 8/26 Fat Camp 16
- 9/2 – WDoF – 109
- 9/9 Open
- 9/16 – WDoF 110 – Interbike Preview
- 9/21 – 9/23 WDoF Live from Interbike?
- 9/28 – Fat Camp 17
If you have an idea for a show to help us fill in the Open slots over the summer, let us know! firstname.lastname@example.org