Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Join Sven, JK and Tony on this abbreviated, post xmas edition of Full Spectrum Cycling; recorded December 26th, 2019.
- Polar Bear Plunge scheming session
- Wednesday Night Rides starting 1/8/20 after the show
- Shotgun Herb Chamber https://www.iozzio.life/parts/herb-chamber
- Lakefront Shifter Pale Ale
- Pale Malt, Wheat Malt, Hops and Yeast
- Released on September 1st, 2019 this is the description from Lakefront Brewery – The five-speed blend of Cascade, Centennial, Cashmere, El Dorado and Amarillo hops in Shifter kick the strawberry, peach and apricot flavors into high gear, while pale malted wheat keeps it a smooth ride.
- Annual Use of Picture Ride and Polar Bear Plunge – https://www.facebook.com/events/628963874575479/
- Fatter by The Lake January 3rd-5th Zion, Il at the Illinois Resort and Convention Center plus Bonus Hugh Jass Fatbike Race – https://www.facebook.com/events/2408398819482100/
- 3rd Annual Fatathlon 9 Mile Fat Bike Ride and Cornhole Toss at Shannon Lake in St. Germain WI. $25 to race. Free demos on-site. 1/4/20 – https://lamboriders.org/events/fatathlon/8512
- 2020 Brazen Dropouts Bike Swap in Madison 1/11/20 https://www.facebook.com/events/669370460256935/
- Frosty Hog Fatbike Relay 1/26/20 – https://www.facebook.com/events/556580271576537/
Fat-bike.com event Calendar – https://fat-bike.com/event-calendar/ – Add in your event!
No comments yet.