- RAGBRAI Cancelled (last week of July)
- 4/20 Day – What did you guys do?
- 4/22 Earth Day
- Will this really be the final days to purchase a Babymaker? What about the BM Pro?
- Cycling related companies making masks
- North Street – https://northstbags.com/products/cotton-face-mask
- Swrve – https://swrve.us/collections/masks
- Oveja Negra – https://www.ovejanegrabikepacking.com/collections/apparel/products/mask
- Andrew the Maker – https://www.andrewthemaker.com/shop/cotton-mask
- OruCase – https://www.orucase.com/products/facemask
- Check back ‘cause these companies are making them as fast as they can and may show out of stock on their website. Some have an email notice system.
- Countless local folks doing the same!
- Chris from The Psychic Derailleur conversation
- Ordered eBikes
- Ti Fatbikes blowing out of here!
- Black Husky Vain Pale Ale with Citra Hops
- Brewer’s Notes – Shad is our rock star dog having run the famous Iditarod sled dog race. However, like some celebrities, he could be aloof and even arrogant at times. In fact he really felt like he was better than other dogs – and he was. So in Shad’s arrogant spirit we have brewed a pale ale with Citra hops that we frankly feel is better than the others.
- 7.2% ABV
Are you stuck at home? Do you need bike parts so you can get out and get right with nature? Everyday Cycles can order your parts for you and have them shipped directly to your domicile!
Call-in to 717-727-2453 and leave us a message about how you are cycling your way through the coronavirus shutdown!