Tony was out working this week so Kim sat in for a few choice words with Sven and JK in the Everyday Cycles Studio, Chewey called the boys with his Steel is Real plans (including Spinner!) and Big Sexy has been putting the miles on Heater as he makes it to West Virginia and now has 25 of 50 state capitols under his wheels!
Plus, after a bit of a FUBAR here is the 2020/2021 Surly Wednesday!
- SRAM 1×12 SX
- Tektro Hyro Brakes
- 150/177 – thru-axle, hubs
- Surly My Other Brother Darryl, 80mm w/speedholes
- Surly Nate 26 x 3.8˝, 60tpi, tubeless ready
- All-Natural Grape color
- Chewy’s Salon Chair #2 – Monthly
- Awesome Chili I can never reproduce
- Thrillist’s take on e-bikes – https://www.thrillist.com/shopping/nation/best-electric-bikes
- Sea Otter Virtual Press Camp had a bunch of new product announcements
- We can show you the Wednesday (again) embargo goof
- REI has a Co-op fatbike at $1299 with $129.90 credit for members – https://www.rei.com/product/172198/co-op-cycles-drt-41-fat-tire-bike
- With 12-sp SRAM SX, Shimano Hydro brakes, WTB Saddle, Co-op Branded
Show Beer – We raided the ‘fridge this week!
Shit Worth Doin’
- 9/19/20 – Steel is Real MKE – https://www.facebook.com/events/335355540936750/
- 12/5/20 – Steel is Real Milwaukee and Rochester and probably others
- 12/5/20 – Global Fatbike Day
Bikes we have (or coming!) at Everyday Cycles.
- Surly Wednesday fat-bikes in the new All-Natural Grape color!
- Limited numbers, reserve early!
- Teesdale Road Frame and Fork – 56cm – Currently bare frame ready for paint or powder
- Roll C:1 British Racing Green – Large
- Roll A:1 Step Thru Gulf Porsche Blue – Small
- A bunch of Schlick Growler (Zen Bicycle Fabrications AR 45) frames for custom builds
- 29+ Schlick Cycles frames for custom builds
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Next week on the show we will be harassing…???
Call-in to 717-727-2453 and leave us a message about how cycling is making your life better!