Hey everybody, I’m back with another Woman who rocks by the name of Jill Martindale, you may have heard of her. We caught up to chat before she tackled the Polar Roll this year about gear choices, standing on the top step at the ITI 1000, and cultivating a winter cycling scene. P.s. Jill is also super nice and is the friendliest person at Velocity.
- Winter Shakedown – http://www.wintershakedown.com/
- Skirts in the Dirt – https://salsacycles.com/culture/skirts_in_the_dirt_a_success_story
- Jill wins the ITI – https://www.iditarodtrailinvitational.com/news/2020/3/20/meet-the-athlete-jill-martindale
- Jill’s ITI Gear List – https://salsacycles.com/culture/gear_check_jill_martindales_iditarod_trail_invitational_kit
- Dirty Chain Podcast – https://soundcloud.com/dirtychainpodcast/episode-25-iditarod-trail-invitational-1000
- Skirts in the Dirt – http://www.skirtsinthedirt.com/
Editor’s Note – Sven & Gomez interviewed the Skirts in the Dirt ladies back in July of 2014. If you want a blast from the past that includes the one and only, Colin Ford you can check it out at – https://fat-bike.com/2014/07/weekly-dose-of-fat-7-19-14-show-13/