Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Show #108 – Joshua Sutton joins Sven, JK and Tony via the Everyday Cycles Call-in-Studio Call-in Line (717-727-2453) and Seeley Dave clues us into the conditions of CAMBA Land.
- Joshua Sutton is opening a new shop in Valpo
- If you are in Milwaukee County – A bill has been introduced before the Milwaukee County Board that will significantly limit a safe, healthy outdoor activity in our County Parks: mountain biking. https://mailchi.mp/wisconsinbikefed/budget-puts-people-first-and-is-great-for-bikes-774813
- Sven’s SanityxTizer
- 414 day in the MKE
- CAMBA Trail Conditions – https://cambatrails.org/trails/trail-conditions/
Show Guest – Joshua Sutton, Seeley Dave
Show Beer – Lagunitas Hazy Wonder – Tony brought it!
- Made in California
- This fascinating ferment is full of fabulous Sabro, Citra and Cashmere hops for a smooth, tropical fruitiness. A slightly bitter, densely hazy phenomenon that’s strangely light in mouthfeel.
- Hazy/New England-Style IPA
- 6.0% ABV.
Shit Worth Doin’
- April 18th – Spring Carnival Downhill Bike Race – Alyeska Resort – Girdwood, AK – https://www.facebook.com/events/449773182965700/
- July 30th – Aug 2nd – Ride Across Wisconsin (RAW) – Fund raise $200 and get your entry comped! – https://runsignup.com/Race/WI/LaCrosse/RideAcrossWisconsin
- Dirty donut ride, Tony has details
Please consider getting something nice for yourself from the Everyday Cycles store!
- Schlick Fatbikes
- Wyatt Maverick Demo Complete For Sale
- Wyatt Maverick Frame Only – Medium – Silver – Demo
- Chumba USA Stella Ti V3 Medium Demo
- Teesdale Road Frame and Fork – 56cm – Currently bare frame ready for paint or powder
- Roll C:1 British Racing Green – Large
- A bunch of Schlick Growler (Zen Bicycle Fabrications AR 45) frames for custom builds – Al bought one!
- 29+ Schlick Cycles frames for custom builds
- Contact email@example.com
Disclosure: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. Clicking these and making a purchase will directly support Full Spectrum Cycling. Thanks!
No comments yet.