Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Sven, JK and Tony welcome Spinner to the show to talk Single Speed USA, happening in Maine this year. We chat with Big Sexy as he rolls through Ohio and learn about his experience on the Empire State Trail. Lurking in the background is Sam McMahon and Stu the Pitbull. Also, you may hear a few more expletives in this show than normal. Don’t worry about it!
- Why are all beastie boys songs banned at Dukes but all Clutch missives are available m?
- ToaD recap?
- Missed the RW24 shirt sale, oops
- Seeley Dave’s new site https://lifeaboveeight.com/
- Beginning with show #120 you will find Full Spectrum exclusively at https://fullspectrumcycling.com
- Like us in the BookFace if you are so inclined – https://www.facebook.com/FullSpectrumCyclingdotcom
- Patreon link
Show Guests – Spinner talkin’ SSUSA and Big Sexy in Ohio
Show Beer – Hamm’s
Shit Worth Doin’
- July 10th – The Salvation Ride in Sheboygan, WI – 10, 25, 50, 75 or 100 mile options. Benefits The Salvation Army’s 45-person homeless shelter – http://thesalvationride.org
- July 24/25 Riverwest 24 – The People’s Holiday with Big Sexy
- July 30th – Aug 2nd – Ride Across Wisconsin (RAW) – Fund raise $200 and get your entry comped! – https://runsignup.com/Race/WI/LaCrosse/RideAcrossWisconsin
- August 21st-22nd – Single Speed USA – https://www.facebook.com/singlespeedusa/
- August 28th – Steel is Real – Milwaukee – more to come!
- September 10th-12th – Levis Mound Fat-Tire Festival set for at the Levis Trow Mountain Bike Trails!
Please consider getting something nice for yourself from the Everyday Cycles store!
- Schlick Fatbikes
- Wyatt Maverick Demo Complete For Sale
- Wyatt Maverick Frame Only – Medium – Silver – Demo
- Chumba USA Stella Ti V3 Medium Demo
- Teesdale Road Frame and Fork – 56cm – Currently bare frame ready for paint or powder
- Roll C:1 British Racing Green – Large
- A bunch of Schlick Growler (Zen Bicycle Fabrications AR 45) frames for custom builds – Al bought one!
- 29+ Schlick Cycles frames for custom builds
- Coming soon, maybe, a Small Chumba Ursa Major Fatbike if Sven can let it go.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Call-in to 717-727-2453 and leave us a message about how cycling is making your life better!
Disclosure: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. Clicking these and making a purchase will directly support Full Spectrum Cycling. Thanks!
No comments yet.