I went for a ride with Hugh a couple of weeks back. He scared the b’jeezuz out’a me on a spooky Halloween ride at Lapham Peak. Hugh and the crew have been busy planning a six-race series of fat bike events that really do a swell job of keeping the focus on FUN!
- RACE 01: 11/27 – LAKE GENEVA ADVENTURES (LAKE GENEVA, WI)
- RACE 02: 12/11 – TREK HQ(WATERLOO, WI)
- RACE 03: 1/8 – NEW FANE TRAILS (KEWASKUM, WI) NEW DATE!
- RACE 04: 1/22 – WEST BEND: REGNER PARK (WEST BEND, WI)
- RACE 05: ART LECKER PARK (APPLETON, WI) NOTE: NEW LOCATION!
- RACE 6: 2/26 – BLACK HAWK TRAILS (MADISON, WI)
I’ve done a few of these events and they’re really fun. They have a DJ and beer and costumes and every lap you get to hammer schlagen. It’s everything that a fat-bike race should be. They have an earlybird series registration for a mere $100 for all six events.
For more information about the series visit – https://hughjass.bike/
I’ll see you in Lake Geneva!