Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Weekly Dose of Fat Show #42 – Friday, February 6th, 2015 – Nick Ginster Interview
Gomez is on his way to Alaska but we’ve got J.K Livin’ here in the studio today.
This show is sponsored by the Surly. You know, those guys who make kick-ass bikes, bike parts and riding gear, check them out at – http://surlybikes.com
On this week’s Show
- We have local fat-bike purveyor – Nick Ginster from Fyxation joining us in the studio
- Beers and perhaps beards
- We’ll be taking calls to qualify listeners to win a Megalith from State Bicycle Company
- Links from far and wide
Beards and Beer
This week in the Fat-bike radio cooler.
- Sierra Nevada Beer Camp: Hoppy Lager
- 7% ABV
- 88 BA score (very good) out of 695 clicks
- 55 Intense Bitterness Units
Nick Ginster or Fyxation Interview
Weekly Dose of Internet Fat
Death Rider on Lake Mille Lacs
Fat Bike Brigade’s coverage of the Summit
State Parks lead the way for fat-bike access
Salton Sea and the Dudes from State Bicycle Company
South Shore Cyclery’s Frosty Hog on Saturday in Cudahy (Warninmont Park)
First Fat-Bike Ride
Fat Bike Ralley and Fundraiser – NY
Storm E-bike Fattie?
Shell Track Fat-bike Race Photos
Check in with the CoastKid!
Frosty Fat-bike Race Series #3
Salsa’s New Anything Bag
No comments yet.