Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Weekly Dose of Fat – Show Number 44 for Friday, February 20th 2015 – Heather Best Interview
Sven and Gomez are in the studio and joining us is today is that J.K Cat!
This show is sponsored by Surly – Learn more at http://surlybikes.com
On the show this week
- Special Guest and ITI World Record Holder Heather Best
- 3 guys with beer and beards
- Asslaska tales
Beards and Beer Segment
JK brought in Point Brewery Apricadabra!
- Apricot Wheat Ale (seasonal from Feb.1 to April 30)
- 5 ABV
- No BA score whatsoever (two ratings of 3.29 and 3.44 out of 5.00)
Heather Best Interview
Weekly Dose of Internet Fat
45NRTH – RIDE GROOMED from 45NRTH on Vimeo.
MN River Bottoms Discussion
Hayward Wisconsin looking at allowing Fat-Bikes on Groomed Trails
German Fat Bike Test
The US Open Beach Fat Bike Championships
Police on Fat Bikes in MPLS
Craigs List – Would you trade your fat-bike (or 1911) for a big stuffed cougar
Checkpoint Surly – Arrowhead 135
Free admission to Ray’s MTB in MKE and CLE with a Fat-Bike on Sat 2/21 9a-10p
US Fat-Bike Criterium National Championships in Madison, WI (was 2/14 had to leave before start)
Trail grooming and Fat-Bike Birkie (It’s like deja-vu)
JoBoo gets all poetic
Death Rider gets busy on his son’s 20 Wal-goose Massif
Checkin’ in w/Bruce
- http://coastkid.blogspot.com/2015/02/diy-fatbike-pvc-pipe-washstand.html – DIY Fat-bike Wash Stand
- http://coastkid.blogspot.com/2015/02/surly-moonlander-3-years-on.html – Moonlander after 3 years.
- http://coastkid.blogspot.com/2015/02/midweek-cycle-days-drawing-out.html – Midweek Cycling
- http://coastkid.blogspot.com/2015/02/saturday-workout-horses-fatbike-and.html – Horses, Dogs and Fat-bikes
Thanks to Surly and their Super Fan Coupon. It’s pretty much exactly what it sounds like. Save 150 bucks off any Surly complete bike. USE IT before April Fools day!
Get out and RIDE!
Be great to see you guys in May for FORTH FAT!
The pubs will be well stocked of Malt Whisky and local Ale 🙂
Oh there will be some Fatbike riding too…
New tire selections from the North?!?! Yay! I think…