Josh joins Sven, JK and Tony in the studio where we talk about his electric bike. We take a call from Keri in Wyoming to take about a fatbike, running and skiing event called The Drift with 13, 28 and 100 mile races. Plus, general tomfoolery. Note that we had to use a back up recording because Sven forgot to PUSH THE BUTTON!
This week’s show beer was from Toppling Goliath, brewed in beautiful Decorah, IA. FYI, Decorah has one of the best mountain bike trail systems in the midwest!
Toppling Goliath Pseudo Sue is an American IPA and scores a 100 on Beer Advocate which is World Class! 6.8% ABV, 45 IBU
- https://onmilwaukee.com/market/articles/wheel-and-sprocket-bay-view.html Does this give a LBS an advantage with bike sales?
- Cheap short distance cargo bike? http://donkybike.com/gallery/
- 1,000,000 mikes on bikes! https://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/latest-news/hes-done-82-year-old-cyclist-overwhelmed-hits-1million-miles-442080
The Drift is a 13, 28, and new this year 100 mile run, fat-bike or ski race. It is in the Continental Divide Trail area outside of Pinedale, WY and takes place March13-15. Early registration closes December 1st! Check it out at – http://www.thedrift100.com
Everyday Cycles has the new, limited edition Spurcycle Chris King bells in stock!
- Cranksgiving – Sunday 11/17/19 – 11AM at Cream City Hostel in MIlwaukee – https://www.facebook.com/events/814603485625813/
- Pancake Breakfast at Swing Park Sunday in Milwaukee 11/1719 at 8:30AM – https://www.facebook.com/events/2283694138589291/
- Fatter by The Lake January 3rd-5th Zion, Il at the Illinois Resort and Convention Center
Fat-bike.com event Calendar – https://fat-bike.com/event-calendar/ – Add in your event!