Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Sven, JK and Tony are in the Everyday Cycles Studio where they welcome calls from davelunz.com and Chuck Willy to relive their back-of-the-pack Polar Roll experience!
- Cold weather shtuff
- CABDA recap
- Not a ton of fatbikes. Mostly used for props for other products. Maybe it was a fad.
- Thomson bike modules
- Old Man Mountain – test Racks coming
- Didn’t see them at CABDA but I’ve got a pair of new DZR shoes coming too!
- PHYSIOSADDLE STR – https://edge-cycling.com
- 4kw electric bike/motorcycle – https://electrek.co/2020/02/19/sem-moto-bike-electric-bicycle-e-dirt-bike/
- Hop Snack Juicy Pale Ale from O’so Brewing Company (Plover, WI)
- Brewer Notes – Juicy pale ale captures the essence of a hazy IPA and puts it into a super crushable snack format. Double Dry Hopped with Idaho 7, Denali and El Dorado hops to bring home the juice.
- 5.5% ABV
- Canmore, Canada – Grizzly Fat Bike Marathon and Relay – 2/22/20 Canmore Nordic Centre – http://www.grizzlyevents.ca/grizzly-fat-bike-marathon—relay-1.html
- Fond du Lac, WI – https://www.facebook.com/events/731473974002075/ 2/22/20 – Whispering Springs Golf Club
Later in the Year
- Hayward, WI – Leprechaun Chase at the Polish Fat Bike Trails – 3/15/20 – https://www.facebook.com/events/1302500363285052/
- Wrightsville, NC – US Open Fat Bike Beach Championships – 3/28/20 – https://runsignup.com/Race/NC/WrightsvilleBeach/USOpenFatbikeBeachChampionship
- Video from the 2017 event! – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh2e4STzgWM
No comments yet.