Sven, JK and Tony practice social distancing in the studio while we welcome Zito for a chat through the magic of the interwebs.
- Cycling effect on mental heath – https://blog.mapmyrun.com/how-cycling-can-improve-your-mental-health/
- Milwaukee’s Summerfest rescheduled for September and the format sucks!
- 3 riders, Casey Fagerquist, Jill Martindale and Petr Ineman were the only finishers in the ITI 1000 and co-winners. Musta been a hell of a year! – https://www.iditarodtrailinvitational.com/news
- Those silly gravel folks! I guess colored tires are back – https://gravelcyclist.com/bicycle-tech/purple-mustard-olive-panaracer-gravelking-sk-tubeless-tires-fitted-on-wheels-bikes/
- From IMBA – Mountain Bike Safety and COVID-19 – The safest possible choice is to enjoy fresh air and sunshine in your own neighborhood. https://www.imba.com/mountain-bike-covid-19-faq
- Dave S started a Juneau Woods Trails Group on the Face Place
- A little fun in Milwaukee while you are riding, or walking, around – One Glove Milwaukee – https://www.facebook.com/groups/161856354539381/
- Tony and Greg’s battle of the eBikes
- New Belgium Brewing’s – VooDoo Ranger Starship IPA
- Brewer’s notes – Brewed with out-of-this-world Galaxy hops, Starship IPA will blast your taste buds with notes of fresh grapefruit and citrus.
- Hops – Galaxy, Jester, El Dorado and Idaho 7
- Malt – Pale, Munich and Oats
- BA Score 85 (Very Good)
Only 4 Chumba Ti Ursa Major Fatbikes left at the Everyday Cycles shop. Mike bought a small! So we have 1 small, 1 Medium and 2XLs left.
All Events Cancelled or Postponed, even the Olympics, Until Further Notice!
Call-in to 717-727-2453 and leave us a message about how you are cycling your way through the coronavirus shutdown! (Alroy (SP?) from Ontario, CA, got your message, we will have it on next week’s show! Thanks.