Sven, JK and Tony are in the Riverwest Studio at Everyday Cycles this week, once again discussing the week’s news, happenings and, maybe, a bit about cycling.
- Evers shuts down State Parks
- Including Lakeshore State Park right here in MKE
- Are County Parks Next? If the Disc Golfers have anything to do with it, yes! Now beaches and other county park areas.
- Spinner got his own “humanoids of Surly” story on the Surly site! – https://surlybikes.com/blog/humanoids_of_surly_spinner
- Big Agnes and Marmot, among others, promoting indoor adventure.
- 4/14 Day – what did you guys do?
- 4/20 Day – What are you guys doing?
- Tour de France postponed for the first time since WWII
- Toppling Goliath Fire, Skulls and Money – India Pale Ale
- Brewer’s notes – iInspired by a trip to the west coast, designed to capture the wild spirit of adventure and brewed to be enjoyed with friends. This rich IPA is for those with wanderlust in their heart and fire in their eyes. Join our Citra, Mosaic, Galaxy, and Nelson Hops on a journey to the bottom of your glass.
- 7.20% ABV
Call-in to 717-727-2453 and leave us a message about how you are cycling your way through the coronavirus shutdown!