Sven, JK and Tony are holding down the Everyday Cycles Riverwest Studio and host call-ins from Chewey and Big Sexy.
- RW24 impromptu – https://www.riverwest24.com
Show Guest – Chewy calls in and 3-minutes with Big Sexy
New Belgium Voodoo Ranger 1985
Like totally loaded with juicy mango flavor, 1985 takes you back to the future of hazy IPAs. Buckle up.
- Visual – Hazy IPA
- Aroma – Mango, pineapple, guava.
- Flavor – Slightly sweet juicy mango that fades to moderate bitterness and lingers slightly.
- ABV – 6.7%
- IBU – 30
- Hops – Citra, simcoe, cascade.
- Malts – Pale malt, oats, wheat.
- Special Processing – Mango goodness.
Things we dig (or to be determined moniker)
- Sven – That light thing from PDW – Pathfinder – https://ridepdw.com/products/pathfinder-usb-headlight
- Mike (my new speaker https://ecoxgear.com/shop/ecoedge-2/)
- Chewey – Vending machine bottle opener.
Bikes we have
- Roll GR:1 Titanium – Medium with kickass SKS Aluminum fenders
- Roll C:1 British Racing Green – Large
- Roll A:1 Step Thru Gulf Porsche Blue – Small
- Surly Lowside – Medium, Black
- Demo Wyatt Maverick Fatbike Medium with Wren Inverted Suspension Fork
Next week on the show we will be harassing…???
Call-in to 717-727-2453 and leave us a message about how cycling is making your life better!