Fresh off the holidaze, Ken and Andy are back with Fat Camp show #36. A bulk of the conversation that they put Ken’s dog to sleep with revolves around the recent surge of 27.5in tires and wheels (yea, right it’s 27.5, not). But as is usual, they meander in and around other fat- bike talk. Set the cruise control for just over the speed limit and listen in
- What have the boys been up to on the west coast of the land of the hand?….
- How to figure out if your bike can fit 27.5in wheels and tires
- Fat Camp Challenge: make one of these for fat bikes and win a yet-to-be-determined prize https://janheine.wordpress.com/2018/12/14/tire-fit-gauge/
- KBS makes a prediction: 27.5 has come of age. See if you agree with his blah blah blah and his big asterisk….
- 27.5in isn’t 27.5in!!
- Scenarios and regular ol folk stuff
- Cold weather hub testing https://fatbackbikes.com/blog/2017/hubs-tested-fatback-approved
- XTR new spindle length. Why?
- 2.6in tires and the Maxxis catalog of tires https://www.maxxis.com/media/986531/maxxis-2019-bike-txt-low.pdf
The music for this show can be located here
Our cycling club’s race, January 26th at Big M, click this
And finally, send us an email with questions, comments, criticisms and clean jokes at firstname.lastname@example.org or look us up on the Insta @fatcamppodcasters.
Thanks for listening….