GFBD 2019 Celebrations!
- Fat Foray Five – Return to Frensham, UK – https://www.facebook.com/events/666386143873892/
- Standing Rock Park, Stevens Point, WI – https://www.facebook.com/events/383942472301906/
- Point Beach State Forest, Two Rivers, WI – https://www.facebook.com/events/963209310690698/
- CamRock County Park, Cambridge, WI – https://www.facebook.com/events/385562995467637/
- Kivi Park, Sudbury, ON, Canada – http://www.waldenmbc.ca/index.php?option=com_jevents&task=icalrepeat.detail&evid=1107
- East Lothian Coast Ride, Scotland – https://www.facebook.com/groups/762469277112898/
- Bell Joy, Madison, WI – https://www.facebook.com/events/363912971139045/
- Waterloo Iowa – https://www.facebook.com/events/373952966849471/
- Toledo, Ohio – https://www.facebook.com/events/674679796347970
- Waupaca, Wisconsin – https://www.facebook.com/events/3050738311665082/
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan – https://www.facebook.com/events/415003239128634/
- Vicenza, Italy – https://www.facebook.com/events/2431595940397505/
- Grenland, Norway – https://www.facebook.com/events/727774567697787/
- Lehigh Valley/Pocono Mountain, Eastern Pennsylvania – https://www.meetup.com/Fc-Cycling-Club/events/261220165/
- Cedar City, Utah – https://www.facebook.com/events/407116333294889/
- Western New York – https://www.facebook.com/events/411336419785210/
- St. Croix Falls, WI – https://www.facebook.com/events/2339416666310961/
- Wauconda, IL – https://www.facebook.com/events/745001555963702/
- Turbacz, Poland – https://www.facebook.com/events/2206632789634858/
- Boyne, MI – https://www.facebook.com/events/513110752608226/
If you would like us to list your GFBD Celebration, please send us an email with #gfbd2019 as the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help share the fun on bikes!
If I wanted to try and put together an event in my home town, any suggestions? Got any websites you could point me to? It could be as simple as putting a ride together and calling it good I suppose.
My advice is Keep it Simple. Make it Fun. Just Do It!
Don’t forget to DERBY!!!!!