Sven and Tony anchor the studio for Full Spectrum Show #52 while JK tends to family needs. You may hear James noodling around on his guitar in the background.
- COVID-19 News – All Events Are Cancelled or Rescheduled!
- MKE Tuesday Night Rides – Today’s ride is canceled with a heavy heart. We’ve kept riding every week through record low temperatures, driving wind and rain, and so much else over the last several years. In the spirit of solidarity and to protect those most vulnerable during this public health crisis, there’s no defensible reason to hold an intimate group ride until folks’ lives are no longer literally at stake. Still, don’t let this weather go to waste, get some fresh air, and ride your bike today while maintaining social distancing! I know I will, and I’ll be thinking of y’all until we can ride together again. Much love.
- WRIGHTSVILLE BEACH, NORTH CAROLINA – The sixth annual US Open Fat Bike Beach Championship, the largest race of its type in the nation, was officially canceled today to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19. The race was to return to Wrightsville Beach, March 27-29, 2020.
- REI Co-op announced Sunday night it will close its 162 retail stores nationwide beginning Monday.
- Finishing up repairs
- What can we do to support shops?
- Most shops pick up and deliver!
- Maybe you can make an Appointment with your favorite wrench
- Purchase a Gift Card Online from your favorite shop. They don’t expire and you will have that money banked for future needs.
- Peruse our Everyday Cycles Online Store or any other shop!
- Order a Custom Built Roll: Bicycle Online! Choose to have it delivered to one of their local dealers where we will do final assembly and deliver your new bike to you in 3-5 days!
- Tony – Enlightened Brewing’s “The Imperative” Pale Ale – Milwaukee
- Brewer’s Notes
- A concept created by Kant, The Categorical Imperative was an attempt to create a universal moral law based on pure reason and not individual motivations. He said that we should act only according to maxims that we’d want as universal laws. We believe beer should be universally enjoyed! Whatever principles you live by, we’re glad you’ve chosen this beer. This 6.0% ABV pale ale packs some tropical citrus and floral notes thanks to Mosaic hops.
- 6% ABV
- Sven – Rogue Brewing’s Batsquatch Hazy IPA – Newport Oregon
- Brewer’s Notes
- For years, rumors have circled that deep in the woods on Mount St. Helens lives the fabled Batsquatch. While there are many tales of Batsquatch, they are all a bit hazy on the details, which makes the truth such a juicy mystery. So what better way to honor the elusive legend than with a hazy IPA? Perfect for camping and potentially making a new friend. This juicy, cloudy IPA features intense tropical flavors and aromas.
- Ingredients: 2-Row Malt, Flaked Wheat, Malted Wheat & Oats; Mosaic, El Dorado & Belma Hops; Imperial Juice Yeast & Free Range Coastal Water.
- 6.7% ABV
- 54 IBU
- 89 (Very Good) Beer Advocate
- James – Bud Light – Nuff Said!
All Events Cancelled Until Further Notice!
Call-in to 717-727-2453 and leave us a message about how you are cycling your way through the coronavirus shutdown!