Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Show #88 is the show that wasn’t going to happen, that is until Tony, JK and JK’s cousin, D’nardo, showed up at the shop anyway. Since we were all there, why not do a show!
Show Guest – D’nardo Colucci
- Check out D’nardo’s company called The Eluminati. They make really high-end, 360 degree projection systems. – https://www.elumenati.com
- D’nardo’s “mid-life crisis” wooden bike came from – https://sojourn-cyclery.com
Show Beer – A plethora of flavors!
Shit Worth Doin’
- 12/5/20 – Santa Rampage Day – Milwaukee and Rochester and probably others
- Santa Rampage Milwaukee Survey
- Original route perchance?
- Check out Chris Daisy’s Poster Design – https://fat-bike.com/2020/09/global-fat-bike-day-2020/
- 12/5/20 – Global Fatbike Day
Bikes we have (or coming!)
- Electric Sharks!
- Surly Wednesday fat-bikes in the new All-Natural Grape color!
- Limited numbers, reserve early!
- Teesdale Road Frame and Fork – 56cm – Currently bare frame ready for paint or powder
- Roll C:1 British Racing Green – Large
- Roll A:1 Step Thru Gulf Porsche Blue – Small
- A bunch of Schlick Growler (Zen Bicycle Fabrications AR 45) frames for custom builds
- 29+ Schlick Cycles frames for custom builds
I am glad you decided to not not do the show! Super high energy and funny. A+
Had me cracking up quite a few times.