Hey! Remember that article about our Fat-Bike.com email Newsletter you may have seen a few days back? Actually, I’m sure some of you did because we’ve had good response to the initial mention BUT, we want MORE! So, to help encourage you mugs to signup and give our newsletter a try, the fine folks at fyxation have generously donated a set of black, bad-mamma-rammer, Mesa pedals that are perfecto for any fat-bike adventure. Here’s the FAT on these skinny pedals:
fyxation Mesa Pedal
- Made from high-impact nylon and built to take abuse and they don’t suck the warmth out of your feet in the cold like metal platforms do
- They run smooth on sealed bearings with a cro-moly spindle
- They have a thin profile but WIDE platform. Pedal where you need it and not where you don’t
- The molded surface pegs give you super grippy ride
- Mesas are compatible with most foot retention systems
- At 317 grams they are nice and light!
Rest assured that if you already signed up for the newsletter we won’t make you pay for your quick action and forward thinking by freezing you out of this contest. You are IN! EVERYONE who signs up for the FREE fat-bike.com email newsletter by November 30th, 2011 will be entered to win.
And, thanks to Miguel, we will give the winner a choice between the Black, Red and yes, Miguel, White Mesa pedals! Dig!
On November 30th, we’ll take a look at how many subscribers we have and ask our unofficial official to randomly pick a number between 1 and however many subscribers we have. Whoever is that subscriber number will be the winner! We will contact you by email and let you know you are the lucky so-and-so who won the PRIZE.
If you are the lucky bloke or blokette who wins this, our first ever contest, be sure to thank the people at fyxation for donating the Mesa Pedals.
Still not convinced? Read our “8 Reasons to Signup for the Free Fat-Bike.com email Newsletter”