Fat Camp Podcast #37!! Ken and Andy (along with special guest Dan) hunker down for some fat-bike talk about all sorts of schtuff. The conversation meanders from dancing for snow to more 27in rim/wheel talk to stud design and install. Embrace the audio journey with a couple dorks as they delve into midwinter fat-bike fun.
- Recent happenings and a KBS rant: 27in quality control, tubes suck
- TPI for dummies
- Become a stud yourself: studding a tire….LIVE from Dan the Man
- Boo, Hiss on Cane Creek…no more AngleSet headsets
- Ken’s 4-inch tire epiphany….the trifecta quiver
- How to test a fat tire on snow…a possible solution?
- And back to Dan (Stud Boy) with the stud installation results
- Stud talk – Production and Design – Custom stud patterns
Email with comments, questions or clean jokes firstname.lastname@example.org or look them up on the Insta @fatcamppodcasters.