Show #114 5/26/21
- Tony rode his e-bike without E! OH MY. Why I like conversion vs turn key.
- Sven is headed to MPLS, AGAIN!
- New episode of Chewey’s Salon Chair with BMX Brad on fullspectrumcycling.com – https://fullspectrumcycling.com/cheweys-salon-chair-5-bmx-brad-covid-schwinns-and-hockey-chatter/
- Moving the shop early?? Got a door, now for the POWER!
- Buy some stuff to help with the move!
- Sam’s Sturdy Bag Designs frame bag is awesome!
- Sam’s new Pivot Switchblade from Broken Spoke!
- Crypto (not sporidium!) is on the way back!
Show Guest? Sam D
Show Beer? HHG from the guys/gals/others at OSO
Shit Worth Doin’
- June 9th – Indeed We Can with Wisconsin BikeFed
- Rolling from Garden Park across the street from the Everyday Cycles Shop at 5pm.
- Indeed Brewing S 2nd St, MKE
- Live Recording of Full Spectrum Cycling at Indeed
- June 12th – InSayner 23-mile MTB Race
- A race that takes place in the depths of Northern Wisconsin: ride snowmobile trails, sweet stretches of downhills, an old ski hill run, logging roads, gravel roads, a small stretch of blacktop, and a few other surprises that may dampen an average rider’s spirit. NOT YOU though!
- July 10th – The Salvation Ride in Sheboygan, WI – 10, 25, 50, 75 or 100 mile options. Benefits The Salvation Army’s 45-person homeless shelter – http://thesalvationride.org
- July 30th – Aug 2nd – Ride Across Wisconsin (RAW) – Fund raise $200 and get your entry comped! – https://runsignup.com/Race/WI/LaCrosse/RideAcrossWisconsin
- August 28th – Steel is Real – Milwaukee – more to come!
Please consider getting something nice for yourself from the Everyday Cycles store!
- Schlick Fatbikes
- Wyatt Maverick Demo Complete For Sale
- Wyatt Maverick Frame Only – Medium – Silver – Demo
- Chumba USA Stella Ti V3 Medium Demo
- Teesdale Road Frame and Fork – 56cm – Currently bare frame ready for paint or powder
- Roll C:1 British Racing Green – Large
- A bunch of Schlick Growler (Zen Bicycle Fabrications AR 45) frames for custom builds – Al bought one!
- 29+ Schlick Cycles frames for custom builds
- Coming soon, maybe, a Small Chumba Ursa Major Fatbike if Sven can let it go.
- Contact email@example.com
Call-in to 717-727-2453 and leave us a message about how cycling is making your life better!
Disclosure: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. Clicking these and making a purchase will directly support Full Spectrum Cycling. Thanks!