The Vicious Cycles Thunderwing is a symmetrical, made-to-order FatBike. In the “Stock” configuration it is built around a 100mm BB shell with an E-type front derailleur, a 150mm rear hub and a 100mm front hub. Since they do “Custom” frames other configurations may be available. Give them a shout!
From Vicious Cycles:
Thunderwing flies over snow and sand in extreme conditions. This original design, conceived and developed for the ultra endurance races of Alaska, will take you where a normal bike can’t go, from the beach to the tundra.
- Custom drawn triple butted Reynolds 853 steel tube set.
- Mega tire clearance for ultra wide tires.
- Full housing on seat stay to keep ice off.
- Proprietary cable routing keeps housing from kinking.
- Three bottle mounts for water and fuel.
- Custom disc-specific front and rear racks.
- All tubes sealed to keep out water, seat tube drain hole.
- 304 stainless steel bottle opener welded on frame.
- Also available in custom double butted 3/2.5 Titanium.