BLIZZARD CARBON FRAME FEATURES
The Blizzard Carbon has been updated to include a variety of new frame features.
- SMOOTHWALL carbon uses one of the world’s most sophisticated carbon processes to deliver industry leading stiffness-to-weight, ride quality, and durability. We eliminate excess resin and fibers by using rigid internal molds instead of traditional air bladders. We then utilize different types of carbon in specific frame areas to maximize stiffness and impact resistance while minimizing overall weight.
- First up to 27.5×4.5 and 26×5.0 tires
- Longer, slacker geometry for added stability
- Integrated chainstay and downtube protection
- Suspension compatible, up to a 100mm fork with 27.5″ wheels and 120mm fork with 26″ wheels
- Two bottle cage mounts on the fork, plus two on the frame
- Bento box mount on the top tube
- Pannier rack compatible
- Dropper post compatible
- Sizing: S, M, L, XL
- SRAM UDH compatible
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
The Blizzard will be available this winter from your local Rocky Mountain dealer. Regional availability may vary.
- Blizzard Carbon 50: $4,099 CAD / $3,299 USD
- Blizzard Carbon 30: $3,399 CAD / $2,699 USD
Blizzard Alloy models also available. They’re a carryover design with refreshed paint schemes and spec for 2022.